About Us

Collapsible content

What is the lead time for custom boots?

Gallor's lead time delivered to Australia is currently 6 weeks.
*please note this doesn't include potential delay through customs

What is the difference between the "Ready To Ride" range and the "Custom Range"?

The Gallor's "Ready To Ride" range is a range that is in stock and ready to be shipped. No customisation is available for these boots and typically come in Black & Brown leather with set measurements (not made to measure). An excellent choice if you're after a quality short and tall boot shipped asap.

What happens if my boots don't fit?

Coles Equestrian prides ourselves on offering you excellent support when measuring your custom boots. If in the instance your boots don't fit when they arrive we will lialise closely with Gallors in getting the problem rectified.
Please note: Any issues with fitting must be bought to our attention within 14 days and the boots are to still be in new condition (not ridden in)

How are my boots shipped?

Once your boots have been finalised at Gallor's in Portugal they will be shipped directly to you - this cuts out the middle man and having to use local couriers - allowing you to get access to your boots sooner!

What is the difference between Gallor's Premium and Elegance range?

Gallor's Premium range is their custom boot range which gives you access to most leathers - they are 100% customisable and made to measure.

The Gallor's Elegance range is a select number of hand painted leather colours - the range is still customisable and made to measure with all the same benefits of the Premium range, however the leather colour available are a prestigious hand painted, leather.
**Please note hand painted leather is not designed to be used for daily use due to the nature of the delicate colouring.

I don't see the exact design I want online, does this mean it can't be done?

Absolutely NOT - Gallor's prides itself on creating custom boots that are made to measure.

We can't illustrate all possible designs and options online so there is a very good chance Gallor's will be able to meet your design requirements. Please reach out to us and we will be able to help bring your design to life.

I've just ordered a pair of custom boots online, what next?

(Thank you!) - because we can't illustrate all the Gallor's options and measurements we will be in touch within 2 business days to confirm all your measurements and final design touches.

Please note that we cannot send your order to Gallor's BEFORE the final information is confirmed so please keep an eye on your emails/phone so we can avoid any delays.

Do you offer in person colour and measure consults?

Absolutely! We are located on the Mornington Peninsula VIC so you are welcome to come to our studio in Pearcedale.

For larger groups of fittings we will be able to travel within Victoria (min 3 pairs of boots) where we can do a colour consult and boot measure in person.

Payment Options

We currently accept credit card and bank transfer payments.

To secure your order we require a 60% deposit with the remaining 40% to be paid before your boots are shipped.
If you wish to pay a deposit only please select "60% deposit" on checkout and we will send you an invoice.